Sunday, January 2, 2011

Off to Manila

So on my drive today I came up with this great idea to update my blog from this summer for my 3 week adventure in Manila, Philippines. Some of you may know while others may not that I am going to the Philippines for my January Term for my diversity practicum. I will be teaching at a Filipino school for 3 weeks. Also we will be working at an orphanage and serving the people in the surrounding areas. I am very excited to see what God has in store for me. :) I will be leaving tomorrow morning and arriving in Manila sometime Tuesday evening (wed early morning in Manila..its a 13 hour time change). Thanks for all the prayers and support. I am excited to share with you my experience!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted you to know that I read your post and prayed for you. What an adventure! Blessings, Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW IT WILL BE AN EXCITING ADVENTURE.....LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS PRAYING FOR YA.... MOM

    ReplyDelete