Friday, January 14, 2011

Saturday Morning - 1/15/11 - 8:00 am

I just had to share how incredible God is. He has given me such a heart for missions it is crazy. I am so in love with the idea of doing missions for the rest of my life. God keeps confirming since I have been here that he has great plans for my life and I need to give it to him and trust in him to lead me where he wants me to go. It gives me so much joy knowing he is in control of my life. This is just one of the amazing things God has been showing me here. I just love doing Gods work so much and I am excited to do his work for the rest of my life. I just had the best breakfast ever with God. I am so thankful he has shown himself to me in such amazing ways since I have been here. I am so comforted knowing he knows my future and I can rest in his arm. I am so excited to see where God leads me. Continue to pray that I surrender my life to him daily....btw..i had fresh mangoes this morning...yeah GOD IS GOOD!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that God is giving you a heart for missions. I wish everyone could have at least one experience in a third-world (or poor) country just to get a new appreciation for what we have here.
    BTW--I love mangos!!

    ReplyDelete