Monday, January 10, 2011

The Children's Home!

Monday 1/10 - 5:10 pm

I went to the Children's home after school today. It completely broke my heart. I want to take all the kids home with me. There is one boy that I want to take home so bad. His name is Yuki and he is a year old and has been there since he was born. I hope someday I can come back an adobt a kid from this ministry. All the kids are so adorable. Please pray for them all and that they find loving homes because I couldn't imagine not living with a mom and dad. How sad that would be. School went well today. The kids were loud and crazy like always but they are so adorable and I got plenty of hugs today too. It is so hot here today. Its miserable. But trying to enjoy it since I will be back in the snow before long. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'll post pics on facebook as soon as the internet works!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pics.....LIttle precious blessings....

    ReplyDelete