Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday - 1/14/11 - 7:00pm

It's Friday! I can't believe that it is Friday once again. This week flew by. I am still in shock that I have one more week here. I can't believe how fast time is flying. God has been so amazing here. I am so thankful he has brought me here. God has been teaching me so much. It has been an amazing experience. I can't wait to tell everyone about it. It is so hard to tell people over this blog so I am so excited to come home and share everything God has been showing me and teaching me. It has been incredible. I have felt God in such amazing ways!!

Today it was my groups time to run chapel at the school. The things that brings a tear to my eye was the kids giving offering. They literally have nothing and they are giving what they have to God. It was incredible. It gave me the best feeling ever. :) It just brought a whole new meaning to giving to God. I couldn't help but cry. Also seeing the kids worshiping God just gave me the chills. I just love it. I see God through these kids all the time and it is amazing. It is so sad to see where they live though. It continues to break my heart.

I have gotten so close to my kids in my class that it is going to be so hard to leave them. Thinking about it makes me want to cry. Today I taught so much. I basically ran class today. It was super fun just really exhausting because the teachers kept coming in and saying they couldn't teach today so I had to improvise like all day so I think that is why I was so tired but it felt God to be the teacher. I loved it. I just am so exhausted tonight. Glad it is the weekend.

We have a packed weekend though of sight seeing and stuff but it will be a nice break from school for all of us so I am excited about that.

Still in the upper 90s I am loving it here..but missing the snow a little bit...am I allowed to say that??

God has been so incredible faithful here and I am so grateful. He has just shown himself in amazing ways to me. It brings a smile to my face all the time thinking of the things I have learned and felt here. Can't wait to share everything with everyone when I am home.

Thanks again for the prayers. They mean more then you all know. I seriously feel them everyday.

Love you all tons. And miss everyone like crazy. I can't believe I will be home in 9 DAYS! That seems so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment