Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Indy to Detroit to Japan to Manila

Well the flight was a long one. The first was Indy to Detroit which was only an hour and then we flew Detroit to Japan which was 12 and half hours..that was a long one and then our final one was 4 hours. So it feels good to finally be here. The jet leg is killing me. Went to bed this morning at 445 and woke up at 645. So praying for strength today!! We have orientation in a couple of hours and then I will update you all on what i am doing exactly here!! So excited to see what God has in store for me. It is Wednesday morning around 7:30. God is teaching me to not worry about my time here and give it to him. This also means not worrying about people at home like my family and Adam. It is weird feeling so distant and far away but I know this is all part of Gods plan. He said serving him would not be easy so that is what I am clinging to. Knowing that God is here with me and that it may be tough but I will be rewarded for my obedience. Thanks guys for your prayers. They are def. being felt.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you. Remember, "I can do all things Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

    That is the verse that I am quoting to myself today as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you made it safely there! Will be praying for you. I know it will be a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the prayers..they mean a lot and I can feel them!! :)

    ReplyDelete