Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday 1/11 @ 3:30 pm

WOW!! God is so amazing. Today when I opened up my devotional God gave me the words I needed to hear. He has been teaching me to trust him with all of my life and give my life up to him. This is what the first lines said,"Trust me by relinquishing control into my hands. Let go, and recognize that I am God. This is my world: I made it and I control it. Yours is a responsive part in the litany of love. I search among my children for receptivity to me. Guard well this gift that I have planted in your heart. Nurture it with the light of my presence." This was so encouraging for me to read today. I am so thankful that God gave me the words that I needed to hear. I am moving forward each day with my relationship with Christ and this is an area I am letting go of and letting God have control of and it feels great :)

Some funny things that happened today...

1) a kid in my class was wearing a Manning jersey ....yes..all the way in the Philippines. (pics on facebook)

2) A cat just wondered into the class and was totally welcomed...guess that means I am not in America anymore

3) I have to teach a lesson next week and so I am going to teach a Math lesson and she wants me to teach them about American money...and how to add them...this should be interesting. (she told me she normally skips this lesson cause she doesnt understand it..but since I am American I can teach it.)

Wow. what a day and it is only the afternoon.

Thanking God for the strength he gives me everyday :)

Oh and I thought I would put my school schedule down since some of you might be curious how my school days look...

Grade 2 – Class Schedule
Cuatro Christian School

7:30 – 7:45 Welcome/ Homeroom (Teacher Lei)
7:45 – 8:25 P.E. (Tuesday/ Thursday) and Art/ Music (Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday)
8:25 – 9:05 Science (Teacher Mark)
9:05 – 9:45 Sibika (Filipino History)
9:45 – 10:00 Break/ Recess
10:00 – 10:40 Filipino (Teacher Verna)
10:40 – 11:20 Bible (Teacher Kim)
11:20 – 12:00 Lunch
12:00 – 12:40 Math (Teacher Lei)
12:40 – 1:20 Library (Computers and Reading)
1:20 – 2:00 English (Teacher Shirley)
2:00 – 2:40 Free time in the classroom
2:40 – 3:00 Wrap up/ Homeroom (Teacher Lei)

Love you all and thanks for the prayers. I feel them everyday :) God is so GOOD!! <3

2 comments:

  1. ALmost home....we love YOU very much...Keep up the good work.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.E only twice a week come on :):)

    and dang at 745 in the morning thats rough!!

    ReplyDelete