Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday 1/12/11 - 7:20 pm

I cant believe we are over halfway done with this week. This week has been flying by. I love my class but it is complete chaos all day long though. It is hard getting use to the way things are ran over here because it is a lot different then the states. I mean they do workbooks all day long. So it is boring for both me and the kids but I love the kids. Also they never listen so things can be insane at times but I am continuing to ask God for patients. He is def. teaching me that. I am learning a lot being here so that is good..what I wont do in my classroom someday lol. But we are learning to laugh at things because that is the only thing you can do or it would drive you insane lol.

Another thing I am struggling with is the whole dilemma between the fact I am here for an education trip and a mission trip. It is really hard to find the balance and it can be overwhelming at times. But again God is using this to teach me a lesson to focus on him and he will guide me through my day. I am so exhausted at night because we are always on the go. But God is faithful and always gives me the strength that I need.

I went to the Children's home again today. I just love it there. These kids break my heart. I saw Yuki again today and when I went in the nursery he smiled and started grabbing for me. He is so adorable. I hung out with him all afternoon. The hardest thing was having to leave him. He just cried and cried. It broke my heart. Please continue to pray for these amazing children and that they can get adobted by amazing families.

Thanks again for all the prayers. They are ALWAYS felt. God is amazing. Cant wait to see everyone and share with you all God has been doing in my life.

Two more days of school this week and then the weekend. I can't believe next week is the last week we are here. It is flying by.

Love you all and miss you all so much. Thanks again for the prayers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment