Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday 1/22/10 - 7:35 pm

Well the end has come...

I cannot believe I will be leaving the place I have become to Love. It was so hard yesterday saying by to all my babies that were in my class and to all the teachers that became like family to me. And then today saying goodbye to my babies in the Children's Home. I will miss them all so much. God has def. blessed this trip and I am so thankful for that. He never left my side..I am so amazed at how God revealed himself to me. It was wonderful. I know God will continue to watch over my babies here and they will always be in my prayers.

We will be heading out at 2:30 am for the airport and then a 17 hour trip home. Please pray for safe travels.

Thanks for all of you who followed me on this journey. I am so thankful God brought me here and I am excited to see how he continues to reveal himself to me when I am back in the States. Thanks again for the continued prayers while I was gone. They mean a lot and were def. felt. :)

Well this is it for my trip and the ending of this blog until next time. Thanks again. Love you all tons!!

GOD IS SO GOOD ALL THE TIME!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment