Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mega Church + Mega Mall + Worship = Amazing Sunday

WOW!! Sunday was an awesome day and a great way to end the weekend!! We started off going to this huge church in downtown Manila. It was so awesome. They talked about prayer which was really cool since I have been praying continuously since I have been here.

Then we went to this awesome Mall. It was so massive. We went to all these fun places and ate really cool things. You will have to check out my pics on Facebook.


Then we came back here and had dinner and had this awesome worship with all of these different people that are staying here. It was amazing and so what I needed. God def. filled me up yesterday and I loved it. So now I feel prepared for the week ahead of me. About to head out to school to start my Monday.

Thanks for all the prayers please continue to pray for our team. We are practically living on top of each other and it has been a week so we have 2 more so pray we continue to get along and that we continue to have the strength to get through the long and HOT weeks!!

Thanks. We can all feel God in this place and it is amazing ;) Everyday that I have read my devotional here God has given me exactly what I needed to hear. I just love that. Another sign that God is here and he is working.

Love you all. I cant believe I will be home in 13 days..it is going so fast!!

1 comment:

  1. im sooo glad your having a great time !!!!

    i miss you soo much!1

    ReplyDelete