Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday 1/19/11 - 6:40 pm

My devotionals again this morning were amazing. I love sitting outside with my coffee and spending time in God's presence. It is incredible. An amazing way to start my morning. :) But when I was praying I was expressing to God how I really am worried that when I go home that I am going to forget what God has taught me here and I want to continue to have this close relationship. So I was expressing my worries to God and then when I opened up my devos he gave me the words I needed to hear. It was talking about how if we continue to seek his face then we will continue to stay close to him and feel his presence. It was the words I needed to hear from God. It always amazes me how he has the exact words I need to hear.
Man have these kids captured my heart. I am so in love with my class. They are so great. They give me so many hugs a day and they just are so loving. They have already given me goodbye letters. It is so sad. I am already sad thinking about leaving them. I have gotten so close to all of them. Their little letters make me laugh so hard though because their English is not very good so it is so funny. I can't wait to show everybody. They are adorable. Also I love going to the orphanage. The kids in the nursery have captured my heart as well. I love going over there and playing with them. They bring me so much joy but it breaks my heart to think that they have no mommy and daddy. I wish I could bring them all home. It is going to be so hard to leave them too and not knowing if I will ever be back :( Yuki was adorable today. When I got to the nursery he was all excited and got down off of someones lap and crawled over to me. Then he started tugging at my legs. So I picked him up and he just laid his head on my shoulder..i love his little hugs.. They make my day. He is sick so he was a little fussy but eventually he fell asleep on my shoulder..i loved it!! I just love them all so much. I wish I could bring them home with me. Just breaks my heart to leave them. But I know they are in  good hands. It will be bittersweet though because I am excited to be home again with my loved ones!!

This is a verse that I ran across in my journal that my best friend got me..loved it:

Psalm 127:3
"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him."

and

Mark 10:16
"He took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them."

No comments:

Post a Comment