Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wrapping it up!!

Today we continued with our training. It was a little stressful since it felt like crunch time and we were getting so much thrown at us today. But tonight I have had a lot of time to plan and prepare for next week which has been very calming. I am getting anxious for next week as I am ready to meet my first week of campers but also nervous as this is my first time. God has given me a peace though which has been so incredible. He constantly reminds me that he is here with me and I am not alone. I love that :) He is also sustaining me as the days get longer I still seem to have enough energy to make it through. God is so amazing. Sometimes it is hard to remember that when there is so much going on but I have felt his presence all week and that has been a major comfort for me.

Tomorrow we have our mock day. I am really excited to meet some of the kids and have a fun day of hanging out and doing different activites. It will be a nice change of pace.

Thanks again for all of your continued support. It helps to know that you guys are praying for me. God has been surrounding me with his unfailing love and his presence has been incredible. I know some of the weeks ahead will be extremely hard but I am so grateful for a God who is always constant and will never leave me through it all.

I love you all!! I am so excited to meet my campers next week.

Please pray for my campers next week. Pray that there hearts are softened to hear the word of God.
Also pray that I will be able to glow with God's amazing love for these kids.
Pray that I am not nervous but have a joy that overflows which can only come from God.

The prayers are amazing and I really do feel them.

Thanks for being apart of this journey with me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment