Monday, June 14, 2010

CAMPERS..HECK YEAH!!!

Today the first group of campers came. It was so exciting. Let me just say God is so amazing.
I was having a rough morning knowing I would have to turn my cell phone in for the week and
not being able to talk to any of my friends or family. Also I was super nervous because I wasn't
sure what to expect and I wasn't feeling ready. But I called out to God because I know he is
my ultimate comforter and strength. :) And he answered my prayers...man he is so awesome!!

We left camp at 12 to go pick up the campers. We had a couple of issues so we didnt get back to camp
until 4:30 (30 min. late). We had a fun time of singing and just having fun in the Pavilion when we all got there.
Then the girls went to dinner. After that we had a meeting with all the campers and then helped moved them
in. The girls loved my room which was so great. I had to run around camp helping sick kids from 7 to 9 so that was super crazy but my girls were very good and flexible. At 9 I came running back to the room to start the bed time routine. My girls were so tired that at 9:30 they were practically begging to go to bed... I love it!! :)

God is so good!! The group of girls I have are so amazing. I have 5 girls and they are 10 or 11.
I love them to pieces already. God totally sent me a great group of girls for my first week. A total answer
to prayer. Just another reminder that he is always watching over us.

I am so excited for tomorrow. We have a big day of Adventure, Nature, Sports, and praise and worship.
I'll keep you all posted as much as I can...things get crazy around here...but I want all of you to know
I am doing great and God is so good.

Thanks for the prayers. They mean so much!! love you all tons!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment