Thursday, June 17, 2010

RIVER-WOODS!!!

This week has been flying by. I can't believe it is already Thursday. So crazy! I am so grateful for the girls I have this week. God has def. blessed me this week. He is so good. My girls and I are having a fun time but are exhausted by the end of each day. We are always busy which is so good.
We have been keeping busy doing different activities like canoeing, art, worship, drama, nature, and different adventures. Wednesday afternoon was filled with going to the pool and taking a nap after being in the hot sun all day.
At night the girls and I are having great talks about God and how is always here for us. Such a great reminder for me. I have been dealing with some girls being homesick this week. That is so hard. It makes me miss my family and friends more too. I miss you all tons but these girls keep a smile on my face. PRAISE GOD!! :)
I feel like a mom all the time, makes me laugh! I didn't realize how tiring it is. I give it to all you moms out there.
Thanks mom for sacrificing for me everyday. It is hard work!!
I am very lucky though..i Love my unit Leader Krystin. She is so awesome. Seriously if I didn't have her support it would be so diffcult. She is so awesome. I am thanking God for her everyday.
I will be sad to see this group of girls leave on Saturday. It will be great to have a break this weekend but I will def. miss my girls!!
Last night we talked about prayer and one of my girls prayed for me. It was such a sweet moment. God knew I needed that to strengthen me and fill me up for the rest of the week. It is so cool to see how God works.

I am amazed how God sends little reminders throughout the day!! He knows what we need. I am learning so much through this experience, even though it is really hard so days, God always provides what I need. I love him so much!

I hope you all are having a great week. Keep focusing on God and find little moments in your day life that show you that God is watching over you and providing for you!!

Love you all!!

Thanks again for the prayers..I def. feel them :)

3 comments:

  1. So thrilled to read your blog and hear how great this week has been! We're praying for you! Love you, girl!! Amy & Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so awesome babe....I know that God is using you to plant many great seeds in these girls hearts...Seeds that will be there for years to come, and for that I am thankful...Even though I miss you too like crazy this summer...But, very excited and thankful for what God is doing in and through you...Keep up the strength and faith in our Lord and Savior, and rely on the helper that he has given us, the Holy Spirit, and you will do great things for His kingdom...Love you mucho..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for the encouragement and support. It means a lot. Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete