Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Floating

This week I have the opportunity to be a floater. This means that I do not have a set group of campers this week. Instead I will be floating around and doing whatever needs to be done. I have been super busy but I am loving it. I help the counselors in anyway that they need it. Also I take counselors kids when they have their hour break a day. So it has been really fun. Getting to know a lot of the girl campers.
It is a really nice change of pace. I love being able to serve the staff in anyway that they need it. I am really having a blast this week and I am thanking God for this nice change for the week.
This morning I helped out with Nature then I had to help out with canoeing. I am so exhausted. It was hard trying to teach the kids how to canoe when I was out in the water. The current was also being a pain so I def. got my workout for the day!
All is well though. I have to help out with more activites this afternoon then time to set up for girls night. I am so excited. It is going to be a Hawaiian theme so it will be super fun!! :)

Also today has been a good day because it's our 7 Month. I got to call him for 5 min. this afternoon so that was great being able to hear his voice. Adam has been such a blessing in my life. God has used him to help me heal and grow from my past. I am so thankful for him and for how God has worked in my life these past 7 Months. God works in amazing ways. Sometimes we worry about our futures but God has a perfect plan and he continues to remind me that. I am so thankful for Adam, I couldn't make it through this summer without his support. He has been behind me every step of the way. I know it is hard for him since I am the one that has been called to this but Adam has put his trust and faith in God to take care of me this summer and that is such a blessing. He is such an amazing christian guy. I am truly thankful. God is so good. Thanks for always being there for me baby!! Love you and Miss you!!

Thanks everyone for the continued prayers. They mean a lot.
Miss you all.

1 comment: