Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!!!
It is so hard growing up because you start missing the little things like father's day. You don't realize how special and important that day is until you are separated from your dad on that day!! I miss him so much being at camp this summer. I wish I could be there to celebrate this special day. My dad is such an amazing person.
He has always sacrificed for his kids. He never missed the important things in life and he was always in the audience or sitting in the bleachers. He taught me to work hard and never give up. He is one of the hardest working person I have ever known. He loves unconditionally, which is such an inspiration to me.
I love you dad! Thanks for always being there for me. Dad, you and mom have taught me so much. I am so lucky! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great Father's Day wish. I am just passing along to you what I learned from the great people in my life too.
    Have a great week and can't wait to see you this weekend.
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, said, Tana! You do have an incredible dad (& mom). G-ma & I are both choked up reading your blog today. We love the message and the picture. Have a super week #2. Love ya! Amy

    ReplyDelete