Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week #7

I can't believe camp is almost over. We only have 2 weeks left. This summer has flown by. This week I have a great group of girls! I love them all. I have seven 9 and 10 year olds this week. They are so sweet. Praising God for a great group of girls this week. Praying for energy though. I feel like we all need it. The staff is getting tired and weary so we def. need Gods strength and energy this week. :) I know he will not forsake us this week. Just continuing to trust in him. Thanks for the continued support and prayers. It means a lot. Also Courtney, Adam's sister, is coming again this week. Super excited to have her come and volunteer. Always brightens my week to spend time with her!!

He gives strength to the weary

and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40: 29-31

1 comment:

  1. Tanyale--So glad you got to spend time with your family. You are doing great! You are right--the Lord will give you the strength for these last 2 weeks. Love ya. Donna, Brenda , Sheila and Lou

    ReplyDelete