Monday, August 2, 2010

The Finish line

We talked about how we are all in training since we have been working here this summer. That God is using this experience to shape us for the future. I dont know what God is training me for but I know he has a plan and a reason for everything that went on this summer. This summer has been challenging, rewarding, fun, hard, difficult, exciting, exhausting, and amazing. God has taught me so much this summer. I have learned more about myself and God since being here. As I go into the last week of camp, I am reflecting on all the God moments I have had this summer. These moments are what I cling to when it gets tough. I know this will be a great week but hard as well since I am so exhausted and ready to check out. I know God will help me finish my training as I approach the finish line. Thanks again for all your support, encouragement and love you all have given me over these last 9 weeks. Without your constant prayers and support I wouldnt have made it. God is so amazing and I love how he sends people in my life to remind me that he has never left my side even through the hardest of days.

2 comments:

  1. I know you will not only reach the finish line, but you will finish WELL! You can say like Paul (Phil. 3:12-14) "I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me...". You are a blessing and an encouragement to all those who are privileged to get to know you. Finish well--and then rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Job well done my sweet girl...anticipating your return..Lu....

    ReplyDelete