Thursday, July 1, 2010

WEEK 3

Well, it is almost the ending of Week 3.
I cant believe it is already July. This summer is flying by.
This week has def. been testing me. I have learned so much about patience
and Persevering when it gets tough. I love the girls that God has
put in my cabin this week. I know they are all suppose to be there for a reason.
Yes, it has not always been easy and I am completely exhausted but I have had
to rely on Gods strength to get me through this week. I am amazed when I step back and
look at the situation I sometimes dont know how I am still going but I know its all because
of God. He has been showing me so much this week. I know God put each of these girls
in my cabin for a reason. Thanks for the prayers they mean so much!

I am also so grateful for the staff that I work with. They have been so encouraging and uplifting
to me this week. It is so cool to see how God puts people in your life when you need them the most.
God is blessing me this week and I know he is here helping me through every step of the way.

Thanks again for the prayers. I def. feel them. Miss you all. God is doing great work here. :)

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment