Monday, July 5, 2010

Relaxation

4th of July was amazing for me. Got to hang out with Adam's family and my family. I am so thankful that our families get along so well. We had a great time just hanging out and catching up. God has blessed me so much. It is so funny how when you are away from the people you love you realize how much they sacrifice and mean to you. Thanking God for showing me this that my family and Adam's family have both been huge blessings and they both have made sacrifices for me. Love them all tons. It was great to relax this weekend. Praying for this week since we lost a female counselor..things will be a little tight but I know God will provide. Anyone want to come and work here for 5 weeks let me know ;)

Thanks again for the prayers...week #4 with kids..it is flying bye so crazy!! Time to go pick them up!! 

2 comments:

  1. 1st lesson as a parent......SACRIFICE
    1st responsibility as a follower of Christ......SACRIFICE....
    Loving God and family....PRICELESS.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...your so sweet and funnY! Love ya

    ReplyDelete