Saturday, July 17, 2010

The book of Life and Pictures

Friday was a very exciting day. One of my girls, Carissa, accepted Christ. It was such a special moment. I asked her many questions to make sure she was ready and you could just tell by the look on her face she wanted Jesus to live in her heart. She kept saying now I am going to heaven. I will never forget my little girl. She was such a blessing this week.

Here she! Now my Sister!! :)

Also Courtney, Adam's Sister, came to stay and help out for a couple of days this week. We had such a blast. It was great spending some time with her and getting to know her better. I love Adam's family so much. They are such a blessing to me :) Courtney was such an awesome volunteer this week. I wouldn't have made it through without her help. The girls loved her too. It was so fun to see her interact with all of my girls. It brought a huge smile to my face.

I thought I would attach some picture since I haven't posted many. So below are pictures from camp the past 5 weeks. 3 more weeks to go. A crazy thought!!!

My Supervisor and I on the rescue boat
On pick up, doing health checks

3 comments:

  1. what a cutie!!! your soo amazing!!! i love you soo much!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw.....that's great....luv the pics.....your so adorable...can't wait to see ya again soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! What a busy time! You are doing great! Hang in there. Just three more weeks!

    ReplyDelete